Important Patient Information
Important to know
What best protects now
Those who get vaccinated and have their vaccination booster three months after full vaccination protection reduce their risk of becoming severely ill and also ensure that all at-risk patients are better protected against infection.
To help contain the accelerated spread of Corona virus, new viral variants, and subtypes, and to prevent hospital and ICU overburdening, the following measures remain important, even while on vacation.
- Follow the AHA+L+A rules (A = distance, H = hygiene, A = mask in everyday life, L = ventilate, A = corona warning app).
- Prefer to meet outdoors
- Take advantage of testing opportunities
- Use mandatory mouth-to-nose protection (FFP 2 mask, OR mask) in public (enclosed spaces, public transportation, rail and air travel, stores, schools, workplace, etc.)
- Follow the current instructions of the relevant state and federal authorities, and if on vacation abroad, also those of the German Foreign Office (LINK
- Find here the Corona information of the states: Baden-Württemberg, Bavaria, Berlin, Brandenburg, Bremen, Hamburg, Hesse, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Lower Saxony, North Rhine-Westphalia, Rhineland-Palatinate, Saarland, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein und Thuringia.
- Avoid travel to virus variant areas and high incidence areas.
- Follow the entry rules when entering Germany from abroad.
Continuously updated information on the coronavirus and recommendations on how to deal with it can be found on the following pages:
Here you will find important information from the Federal Center for Health Education (BZgA).
Read the information from the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) here.
Here the Bundesverband Herzkranke Kinder e. V. (BVHK) provides information, also on socio-legal issues.
Here, the Federal Ministry of Health provides information in several languages.